Monday, January 4, 2010

Old Lady Cartoon Drawings

Dresden

only as much advance ....

Dresden is and remains my second favorite - "home" - the city ....

Dresden during the GDR - times and just today a city for me when I feel it so important for me "flair", feel and experience ....

until June, source was a concert in Meissen, I've indulged me a day for this city .... I stayed until the evening, at precisely the magic of this city on the Brühl's Terrace, the Albertinum, the Semper Opera, Venetian columns (although at this Day, soak up formally in a clear blue sky) to me ...
... always with the idea to take even so much memory, since I do not know when I will my way (time) again lead in this beautiful city, the "Florence on the Elbe", ....

evening .... to feel the melancholy, dreamy atmosphere on the Brühl Terrace ....... for me so deeply felt that my happiness when I see this city since the turn again could not ----- so far never been able to perceive the way to do it ------ me tears of happiness in the eyes (of course drove secretly) ....

.... in a fountain at the front steps of the Terrace reflected this facade again ..... the light of the lanterns in the world this conjures up a time long ago ..... was seen at this moment only this old building .....

it was very hot that day, so mingled alongside this indescribable in itself "summer feeling" the feeling of romance ......

perfect dream .....

I also know the surrounding area .... Radebeul with the vineyards, the rest small temples ..... and on the hill this indescribable look down .... in the bed of the Elbe


the new state Frauenkirche, although described as authentically restored and become a true reconciliation between the people and recovered masterpiece of architecture .... (The colors of the painting inside me seem a little effeminate to .... to .... playful pastel)

.... I have the atmosphere of the Church of the Cross during my visit can feel much more intense ......

so much about "Dresden"

(em 08/07)

0 comments:

Post a Comment