now is clear, the established parties to send a candidate to run for the mayoral job of carding vg treis. somehow convinced even of what one of these a waste of money .
holds or is to be quietly but agree that the only applicants, the office manager of the vg-management but the correct one candidate?
well, that the "eye level" as targeted by the Steering Committee, is then nothing more. is Lord, bring certainly a very honest man, I do not know him, but someone who has "served" industrious high in the administration, may continue entirely correct his can fill post, but the quantum leap to the eye level he has in his career not learned to live and the chance that he can make it, "his office" in, I think is very low.
no, I do not even want him to deny the qualifications for such office. in another, new vg without eye-level view of the very long practiced upward toward the treis-card and Cochemer political, it could possibly be successful, but
- the man is now even a creature of habit ...
or the prophet in his own country ....
or the prophet in his own country ....
why he is in the office of mayor a compliant create his or her of those whom he has been working in the past also. pity, since the chance that had the steering committee and the vg-rat sought the mayor's expensive, wasted.
the SPD women expect openness and neutrality of the applicants. openness may be, but neutrality of someone who wants "his baby" protect vg management - to please, as we do that?
she says yes, will bring out that men's course lead carding a maximum for the citizens of the vg-treis. Unfortunately it is only under the well-learned can blickwinkel achieve the packet-shift, other variants are probably not integrated into his world view.
because I can believe not that the SPD women that has serious, I order the one in " political chatter before the election. "
she says yes, will bring out that men's course lead carding a maximum for the citizens of the vg-treis. Unfortunately it is only under the well-learned can blickwinkel achieve the packet-shift, other variants are probably not integrated into his world view.
because I can believe not that the SPD women that has serious, I order the one in " political chatter before the election. "
makes me so very surprised
why there is no candidate from the Hunsrück villages are , but the
Kastellaun do so vigorously to the work. . here Hunsrücker could yet prove to be what they are capable
because coming from outside, not so overloaded with administrative internas, had a very large Hunsrücker the chance to negotiate on equal terms - not only for the Hunsrück, but for the whole-vg construct and really for the people to achieve the optimum in all 3 regions - with the absolute view of the packet-shift, without holding the structures of potentially outdated and political wrangling.
who knows, maybe this old would construct anyway well established and brand new with complete respect for all people concerned.
That would be exciting - and the future.
now until the deadline is still some days, is hoped for is still a last-minute candidates Hunsrück-start into each hole.
if I were not even remember ne Hunsrück-arrived, I could almost think about it ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment