... at least as far as the topic of municipal reform.
I was ever wondered what it would be that here is nothing new to read. other hand, I was already indicated that I, as newly arrived but more cautious with my activities here and there should be.
our local municipal politicians wrap themselves in silence, maybe they're in secret negotiations on the road, maybe they do this by now also prefer to Cochem signature move, regardless of the many exhortations by MÖRSDORF that's only surreptitiously, as it were, lord from the public were allowed to be handed over to Minister of shock - I do not know.
if there were secret negotiations, because really, I want you to consider this negotiator times that the sign of the times are different - the citizens want to be also involved, or be informed at least once as was the things. was
lord of the manor after domination, celebrated by gifted performers even earlier, Stuttgart21 and several other citizens groups have shown that can be ignored no longer ruled the discretion of our heads. responsible citizens is becoming increasingly prevalent - and this is a good thing. the citizens can themselves doing anything but nothing effective when it is held as usual stupid.
that for the time nothing ever happens at the municipal reform front, I think rather less of the future, yet to be selected vg-mayor is even now difficult to move and tells of the importance of democratic decision of the vg-council.
does not matter whether we make our crosses with yes or no, the job he has been in the pocket. I plead but still ensure that everyone has an opinion crosses honest says.
utterances are, however, kindly read from the other direction, in the Official Gazette Kastellaun third on from last week page
times I copy here the crucial passages in, I hope not:
The association council expresses that the Hunsrück communities can count on the community association Kastellaun when and if the process is compressed. It honors
interested municipality Kastellaun that the Hunsrück communities from the municipality Treis-carded for a connection to the community association Kastellaun. The key Initiatives must, however, by the local authorities Mörsdorf, Lahr, sun and go out Zilshausen . Further discussions and developments, particularly the outcome of the report remain to be seen.
interested municipality Kastellaun that the Hunsrück communities from the municipality Treis-carded for a connection to the community association Kastellaun. The key Initiatives must, however, by the local authorities Mörsdorf, Lahr, sun and go out Zilshausen . Further discussions and developments, particularly the outcome of the report remain to be seen.
very nice, as we are already in the vg Kastellaun renewed time is welcome. It seems to be there already noticed that here at the moment nothing is moving. the Kastellaun vg-rat you will have recognized that it makes no sense to wait until the Moselle what happened, or expert opinion to be put off, on, the will of the customer-reflect, because that will probably not conform to our citizens will of the majority . go
why is this actually heard nothing from the fact that in the villages of vg Kastellaun advertising is done for our villages? after all, but we need their approval -
Nothing comes from nothing.
why is this actually heard nothing from the fact that in the villages of vg Kastellaun advertising is done for our villages? after all, but we need their approval -
Nothing comes from nothing.
well, yes I could not care really, 40 years ago I was still net here - it would virtually halt, to one or the other with a short reach away NEM
interested in what my actions. is the eifel, but too far away - in petrol prices. - I'd rather have the program of events from the mailbox Kastellaun
my motivation, here still go on writing:
me is still pretty important that we receive from our local politicians with the respect due to us citizens to be treated.
0 comments:
Post a Comment