Friday, January 7, 2011

Brazilian Hair Ottawa

comes again - the new mayor for the VG Treis-carding ?!?!?

in the papers today - who have decided really.


it should be a new mayor will be elected for the vg treis-carding.
but only for 3.5 years, but it costs us taxpayers almost half an million in salary and costs and perhaps even still nen nice pension challenging - but since I know not from me with the details.

how easy it is for our politicians to overdo the millions.

but it will still be saved - this is supposedly the supreme goal of the municipal and administrative reform.

this mayor is as superfluous as - oh, I know net ... because I remember nothing more.
he is "on par" talking with potential partners - is now claimed - This involves but only about the position to strengthen those who are Hunsrücker as a minority to do violence to keep construct in her, where we are for general good, according to article 5 of the first state law for municipal and administrative reform necessary population stably . keep

the negotiations with potential partners could be without this huge cost at least "on par" from the moderator of the steering group set up Lord, be District cord.
it should be possible to bring this at a time on the stage, which allows to NEN mayor until the end of 2014 to do without. for that he would only use a fraction of the now agreed cost.

I had my doubts as to whether the right men's string moderator of this steering group. but yet, he is.
although he takes a different view than we in the Hunsrück villages, he must completely neutral moderate. It is here he looked fiercely on the finger and slipping into a direction that takes into account not to us, he can not afford in this position easily.
and he has it as a moderator in the hand, that the steering group operates a little faster than he It is now predicted.

these days I said a very close friends, I was a "relentless optimism". I think that's right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment