today announced the RZ my letter to the editor for the time being the last to the local theme printed - unfortunately, we cut him, informative, among other things for my apt as a response to three letters to the editor on Wednesday, where the RZ headline: Without you, we are poorer .
then there here are the unabridged version of my letter to the editor published today.
oh oh, since few people want to zero in on me, I've earned not at all. Then I want you to illustrate my point very clear views:
had many years ago I decided I was to ignore this political circus, I see maneuvering to positions of power, ruthless battles for their own advantage or a group - in my view of the world which is very destructive, with the consequence that I hide this issue very many years. Now I'm in a very straightforward community as a village, a community association that was different, be more personal. You know, goes to the needs of individual citizens very much an individual one, as can be Mainzer-/Berliner policy case.
From my perspective, it is absolutely Disrespectful, as handled by the VG-with our bodies in Treis MÖRSDORF clear will of the majority of is. Hiding behind clauses and formalities, is politicians who are known even in person, that can run one every now übern way is not worthy. If this lack of respect for the individual citizen, even at the local level to grabs, and our politicians seem well on the way there, well then poor world. Since no one has to wonder about political apathy / public disillusion over the lack of common sense, on more and more pervasive lack of respect - after all, politicians as human beings to the public by example. This responsibility should be aware on a daily basis.
Now viewed
Mr. Zenz, of course I'm me and the other side: the reader letters in which I was personally involved. It's impossible not about how far we have to drive to our headquarters, I am very conscious that we can in the latest 10 years, the most complete online. Will we
however tied in with the VG Kaisersesch, then the majorities are still far more to our disadvantage, some of Mosel Hunsrück and Eifel in a still more dominated VG. How to write correct, Business Development in Kaisersesch is located and tourism at the Mosel - and what remains us? Or should the solidarity that will be sought for the wind to win was also a prevailing importance that we also here from the Imperial Escher economy and tourism will benefit from the Mosel? So far I
see that, at least in terms of the tourism sector, compared to the Moselle, not very clear. Mörsdorf is a town that has "Mosel" tourism Hunsrück as we fall through the cracks somehow. Earlier in Mörsdorf based businesses, which offered jobs, are now in Kastellaun. An attempt was made to keep this local employer, with funding in Mörsdorf? We certainly do not want the sight now of wind turbines, if only by solidarity then the revenue somewhere else moves. The structural improvement funds from the Minister likely to be used also by democratic majority vote of the newly formed VG legally sound and politically correct in the majority areas.
Yes, it's true, we will remain marginal area, here and there. In a VG-Hunsrück Hunsrück with homogeneous structures, we would in my view, rather an opportunity to bring more equal footing with the other villages Hunsrück our village. In the rest would be in such a case, "Wedding" paid premiums. Forced marriage is immoral. Without We were their poorer, the headline of the RZ the letter with minor changes. That's right, and that's what it is. If we were all ears in debt to a municipality, we would have this dialogue today, probably not, then we should go with kiss.
Mr. Reuter Lütz: That the town of Mosel Lütz rather than at the Hunsrück tendency is clear, if you look on a map. It will then be. They rely on the same cynicism as the Minister that we need a majority to prevail MÖRSDORF our majority will can. Entrenching themselves in a law that a lot of shortcomings. The minister has said repeatedly that the option of Ausscherens from a VG-construct is very difficult. This ability to Ausscherens is in the 1st KVR Act clearly provided. Then the policy must also ensure that laws can be implemented in its entirety without difficulty. In other VG's spin-offs were possible - but we realize we have the same law, is not it? Well, without us they would be poorer ...
I do not doubt the abilities of Mr. District line, but as far as its moderator, as I prefer someone who would have liked Treis-carding of the VG does not know so, and therefore can moderate with an open mind in all directions without emotions "for his VG" to be obtained.
Mr. Wehner from Binningen: It may be that you have also sometimes used for our Hunsrücker minority, I do not know, because I want also to offend anyone personally. My opinion about all this I've already written above, everything else would be repetition.
Just one more thing to all actors in this topic to us: all this political Taktiererei, where it's no longer about the people and their feelings and needs, but only for positions of power, is I highly suspect -. and I feel as right in the middle not at all comfortable
had many years ago I decided I was to ignore this political circus, I see maneuvering to positions of power, ruthless battles for their own advantage or a group - in my view of the world which is very destructive, with the consequence that I hide this issue very many years. Now I'm in a very straightforward community as a village, a community association that was different, be more personal. You know, goes to the needs of individual citizens very much an individual one, as can be Mainzer-/Berliner policy case.
From my perspective, it is absolutely Disrespectful, as handled by the VG-with our bodies in Treis MÖRSDORF clear will of the majority of is. Hiding behind clauses and formalities, is politicians who are known even in person, that can run one every now übern way is not worthy. If this lack of respect for the individual citizen, even at the local level to grabs, and our politicians seem well on the way there, well then poor world. Since no one has to wonder about political apathy / public disillusion over the lack of common sense, on more and more pervasive lack of respect - after all, politicians as human beings to the public by example. This responsibility should be aware on a daily basis.
Now viewed
Mr. Zenz, of course I'm me and the other side: the reader letters in which I was personally involved. It's impossible not about how far we have to drive to our headquarters, I am very conscious that we can in the latest 10 years, the most complete online. Will we
however tied in with the VG Kaisersesch, then the majorities are still far more to our disadvantage, some of Mosel Hunsrück and Eifel in a still more dominated VG. How to write correct, Business Development in Kaisersesch is located and tourism at the Mosel - and what remains us? Or should the solidarity that will be sought for the wind to win was also a prevailing importance that we also here from the Imperial Escher economy and tourism will benefit from the Mosel? So far I
see that, at least in terms of the tourism sector, compared to the Moselle, not very clear. Mörsdorf is a town that has "Mosel" tourism Hunsrück as we fall through the cracks somehow. Earlier in Mörsdorf based businesses, which offered jobs, are now in Kastellaun. An attempt was made to keep this local employer, with funding in Mörsdorf? We certainly do not want the sight now of wind turbines, if only by solidarity then the revenue somewhere else moves. The structural improvement funds from the Minister likely to be used also by democratic majority vote of the newly formed VG legally sound and politically correct in the majority areas.
Yes, it's true, we will remain marginal area, here and there. In a VG-Hunsrück Hunsrück with homogeneous structures, we would in my view, rather an opportunity to bring more equal footing with the other villages Hunsrück our village. In the rest would be in such a case, "Wedding" paid premiums. Forced marriage is immoral. Without We were their poorer, the headline of the RZ the letter with minor changes. That's right, and that's what it is. If we were all ears in debt to a municipality, we would have this dialogue today, probably not, then we should go with kiss.
Mr. Reuter Lütz: That the town of Mosel Lütz rather than at the Hunsrück tendency is clear, if you look on a map. It will then be. They rely on the same cynicism as the Minister that we need a majority to prevail MÖRSDORF our majority will can. Entrenching themselves in a law that a lot of shortcomings. The minister has said repeatedly that the option of Ausscherens from a VG-construct is very difficult. This ability to Ausscherens is in the 1st KVR Act clearly provided. Then the policy must also ensure that laws can be implemented in its entirety without difficulty. In other VG's spin-offs were possible - but we realize we have the same law, is not it? Well, without us they would be poorer ...
I do not doubt the abilities of Mr. District line, but as far as its moderator, as I prefer someone who would have liked Treis-carding of the VG does not know so, and therefore can moderate with an open mind in all directions without emotions "for his VG" to be obtained.
Mr. Wehner from Binningen: It may be that you have also sometimes used for our Hunsrücker minority, I do not know, because I want also to offend anyone personally. My opinion about all this I've already written above, everything else would be repetition.
Just one more thing to all actors in this topic to us: all this political Taktiererei, where it's no longer about the people and their feelings and needs, but only for positions of power, is I highly suspect -. and I feel as right in the middle not at all comfortable
In this sense I understand it, too, that not more people have registered to speak - called the RESIGNATION -
you can be proud of it what you have achieved that in our democracy.
you can be proud of it what you have achieved that in our democracy.
Put your positions through to us. Trust and respect from me and from many other citizens, you should not expect that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment