Friday, January 21, 2011

What Is The Metallic Coffee Pot Called

In Lie to the Minister

wars in beautiful lie with the Minister.
very charming - as you know him just so, wearing Red Ties, ie in the way and things election campaign mantra of democratic decision-making narrative.

we all know that the majority of these relationships in vg constellation are not really for us.
if the Moselle at times violently coughing Ner decision, then left for the mountains on both sides no longer a majority to win, not even if they banded together.

has a woman so he have to admit: he's really good on it rhetorically.
has only one thing bothered me - several times he said we would do Kastellaun ostensibly "mental" after. I would have but rather "emotionally".
yes, that's a crate emotional, we are here Hunsrück and want to be respected as such. the pay and the procedure is safe and important, but probably not decisive or secondary.

be particularly difficult, he put the distribution or transfer of assets and liabilities dar. that sounds as if you had not thought about the design of the Act, which received more because the ones the law then will meet live with
difficult -. difficult.

tried to break men's slowing us by our arguments in positive appraisals of the new offering. positive aspect was that there will now also advice that illuminates our desired work situation. hopefully it goes well, because right answer problems are bound to only ask for correct or.
common sense and our hearts now know the correct answer already.
and hopefully the referees know the saying "Whose bread I eat, whose song I sing" not yet, for the ministry paid for the advice, if I understood correctly

Herr Commissioner. cord, the head of the steering group, first is not so good got away with on his podium. at the very beginning of the event was his neutrality into question. then he did not say nothing more, he is almost bursting at all the words had to swallow it. quite the end, he was approached specifically and asked for his opinion. then he told us with many well-chosen words that he would moderate the group absolutely neutral. So he could without bursting in his words, go home, but he had the question put to him not answered.
it will be interesting - boring here certainly net.

I understand now why I neither the group nor in blog wkw get any response. lie in it were only once a good dozen people who spoke out - and the full in the hall. advantageous for us because the cheerleaders heard of Mr Ball and his package, shift in opinion compared to us in rather poor.

is what courage really that bad?
no no, I let myself in not deter future like to express my opinion.

and lasted until we respect our Hunsrück MÖRSDORF or majority opinion.
on the date of signatures will be dropped blog, today I'm looking forward to more enjoyable theme - there are so many ....

the end of the event, as most people already receive the output target, gave our diligent MÖRSDORF signature collectors of his collection to the Minister - unfortunately without the publicity that has earned this immense work.
express my sincere thanks from my side.

and then I'm one of the present politicians threatened:
wenns worst comes to worst, we walk around our village menhirs with asterix's.
yet she laughs about it ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment