Saturday, January 15, 2011

Panasonic Sa-pt160 Unlock Region

The conscience of the policy

today was titled "conscience issues" something in the Rhein-Zeitung, next to the idea of this blog, which should not in the waste paper be abandoned oblivion.
so clearly had words I not written never never never, but say if the politicians themselves, and it is in the newspaper, I may now quote also

on the neujahrsemfpang of the Economic Forum in the Capuchin monastery in Cochem we went by topic value orientation to a more .
* quote Rhein-Zeitung: *
also business leaders - both large and small - should from time to time or would like more often committed to their conscience . Feel
the politicians are saying - at least if we may believe those elected representatives who then came together with a glass of wine.
"I have anyway the best conscience of all" , had announced as a.
"Indeed, it is virtually unused."
Which politician was that? Now it is you can afford even ponder a bit.
* unquote *

since I sat down with my comments on the moral policy few days ago that expresses properly restrained ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment