while ago I was with people that I know that they befriended me. they thought that if the request then Hunsrück would not yet implemented, I might expect difficulties because I was so open about my opinion.
is it really so?
has reached the policy to make us so much angst that wherever possible we keep the mouth and the men and women there the discretion to grant leave?
that would explain why hardly anyone reported word in public. either be collected signatures with> 90% profit, on the other hand, I get around now heard: wait, we are still moved to Cochem.
I can not believe it, my understanding of democracy, then, is another.
has even read at wikipedia: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demokratie
* start of quote *
other hand, denotes a set of actually existing democratic political systems, which - under others - are characterized by free elections, majority rule, political representation, and the respect of political opposition that constitutionality and the protection of fundamental rights (or only reserved for the citizens of civil rights).
Democracy in Germany (Art. 20 para 1 GG), Austria (Article 1 B-VG) and Switzerland (Preamble of the Swiss Federal Constitution) as a fundamental constitutional principle firmly established.
* unquote *
ok, then I would want to be liked than respected political opposition.
"All state authority emanates from the people" is in the Basic Law -
there is nothing of that exercise of political power may against the will of the people. not
well, so if need be, somewhere else people on the street go right for her to demonstrate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment